In order to make the Seder as immersive and engaging as possible we have designed a number of resources to accompany the Hagaddah and Companion to engage children and adults of all ages.
• Seder night place mats depicting scenes from the Exodus.
• A stunning fold out map of the seder story with historical insights at significant sites.
• Recipes and insights into the various food items that make up so much of the Seder experience.
• Pre-labelled greeting cards to be sent before Pesach to cheer up elderly, vulnerable or self-isolating people.
• Discussion cards to stimulate thought-provoking conversation and debate around the Seder table (perfect for teens!).
• Kids Companion book, filled with games, activities and age-appropriate explanations and ideas.
Dimensions : 340mm x 250mm x 51mm
Weight : 1200g